From: "XXXXXX" <XXXXX hotmail com>
To: miniracing solit se
Bcc:
Subject: [miniracing] Hoppas =?ISO-8859-1?Q? p=E5=20uppeh=E5llsv=E4der...?=
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 11:09:28 +0200
Sender: miniracing-bounce solit se

My comment:
I notice that "Content-Type" is missing a "charset" description. Should not Balsa then use default charset or is this implying us-ascii?
I had the same problem in Mutt and added:
"charset-hook ascii iso-8859-1" in my .muttrc to solve it.

Question:
Am I sending to the right forum?
Is this also where I suggest improvements?

Regards.
/Kent

--
Out to lunch; if not back by five, out for dinner also.