HEAD cvs and filters (again)

Hi,

I've rebuilt all my filters after deleting the whole .gnome2/balsa config file and I still have my filter problem :

The filters are not applied upon receipt of a message but I've to do mailbox -> edit/apply filters -> apply

Randomly, the behaviour is the expected one.

Most of the mailboxes are maildir, the inbox is the local spool (get with fetchmail).

Other problem, still living, the "hide deleted feature". It is not always saved from one session to an other one.

What can I do to help tracking the problem ?

---
Regards
		- Jean-Luc