Re: balsa 2.1 and the filters

On 06/07/2004 04:12:01 AM, Kacper Wysocki wrote:
[ snip ]
I am also seeing problems with filtering (with mbox) in HEAD- more often than not messages do not get filtered at all on reception.

How are the messages delivered to the mbox: by Balsa, from a POP server, or by some other agent? Did you get last night's patch for filtering on user-headers?

Doing Mailbox -> Filters -> Apply takes a gawdaweful long time compared to 2.0

How large is the mailbox?

and then sometimes puts messages in the wrong folder (??).

That one's weird!

I use 2.0 and HEAD interchangably, so could it be that my configuration isn't being read correctly in 2.1?

Yes, it's always possible--though the intention is to read 2.0 configs seamlessly! I must admit, I don't move back and forth very often, so I don't test that much myself.

And at last, a stupid question: Where does balsa keep its config nowadays?

~/.gnome2/balsa