Re: HEAD cvs, deleting the 1st message of a thread

On 07/28/2004 08:38:22 AM, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:
[ snip ]
One minor anooyance : when a mail arrive in the inbox, the name of the box is highlighted (bold). If a filter move the mails to an other box (maildir in my case), the inbox stay highlighted and the destination box remains un-highlighted.

Hi Jean-Luc!

When I tried a non-threaded build, I started seeing that too! Sorry about missing it.

Today's cvs (ChangeLog revision: 1.1724) has some changes that should keep mailbox status more current--check it out!