Re: Deleted mail still visible?

On 07/28/2004 03:58:04 PM, William W. Austin wrote:
This has probably already been discussed, but I have looked through my archived list email and haven't found it ... apologies if this is a repetition of something already discussed.

I recently installed 2.2.0-1 (originally from downloaded rpm, then from binary which I rebuilt here from the src rpm), but have gone back to 2.0.17.

The reason is the failure of the "Hide deleted messages" action - I can't find a single instance of a case wherein a deleted message is hidden. Just to be safe I checked - yes, I do have HideDeleted set to true in my config file.

In 2.2 currently, hiding is set per-mailbox (Mailbox => Hide messages => ...), and the default is to show all. The HideDeleted config setting is ignored (iirc). We'd like to have a config option for the default, but it hasn't been implemented yet.