Re: Balsa 2.2.0 end user impressions - OUTBOX discussion

On 07/28/2004 01:06:21 AM, Carlos Morgado wrote:

On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 12:38:30, Joacher wrote:

> I just tried it out, composed a message, turned off the IMAP and
pressed
> SEND. The message was sent but no error popup appeared informing me
> about the fact that it wasn't storeable! That should become
resolved, a
> dialog with the options to choose a different folder, to save it do
file
> or to discard it would be sufficient.

This is a problem. We don't handle network errors very well.
The correct approach here would be real imap disconnected mode.

The correct approach is to check the result returned by libbalsa_mailbox_copy_message(). This has nothing to do with network, you will get the same effect if you have no write permissions to the sentbox.

Pawel