Re: Balsa 2.2.0 end user impressions - OUTBOX discussion

On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 12:38:30, Joacher wrote:

I just tried it out, composed a message, turned off the IMAP and pressed
SEND. The message was sent but no error popup appeared informing me
about the fact that it wasn't storeable! That should become resolved, a
dialog with the options to choose a different folder, to save it do file
or to discard it would be sufficient.

This is a problem. We don't handle network errors very well.
The correct approach here would be real imap disconnected mode.

About everything else, i read it and thought "why don't we just push the message back to draftbox ?"

Also, you might not have noticed but the compose window has a queue option, we not dealing just with network problems (i just realized this myself)

--
Carlos Morgado - chbm(a)ma.ssive.net - http://chbm.net/ 0x1FC57F0A FP:0A27 35D3 C448 3641 0573 6876 2A37 4BB2 1FC5 7F0A