Re: Balsa 2.2.0 end user impressions

On 07/23/2004 02:20:48 AM, Steffen Klemer wrote:
The question in general is why balsa has to use 587 an not 25 - Okay, the rfc says it... Is there any other real-world reason? The HIG and many other usability docs speak of "doing it right and easy for the user" - Where is the problem if EVERYBODY else in this world use 25 as the submission port, why don't we?

I'm not opposed to this as I mentioned earlier in the thread, but it isn't my call. I was just trying out ideas within the current setup to see what people thought.