Re: Re : Re : cvs HEAS, message threading problem

On 07/17/2004 12:23:37 PM, manu wrote:
[ snip ]
Hmm I just checked with last cvs: it appears in both as deleted even in the original mailbox where it should be undeleted (or perhaps one deleted (coming from the fact that it has been deleted to be moved) and one undeleted because it "bounced" back because it was filtered). But if I close the mailbox and then reopen it, it is there undeleted!?!
So it is HALF correct in some sense ;-)

Sounds as if the destination mailbox isn't being checked--try clicking `Check for mew mail' instead of closing and reopening it. It's _supposed_ to be checked, after the message is added again, but you never know...

Peter

BTW: What's with that subject line?!!