Re: UI = ask for selection on button release for some function

Le 10.07.2004 11:49:23, Steffen Klemer a écrit :
Am 2004.07.09 21:42 schrieb(en) Albrecht Dreß:
Am 09.07.04 21:09 schrieb(en) Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh):
When I want to move a message in an other folder, I use right click, then move-to -> other and I choose in the list. But the file is selected on the button pressed action and the selected mailbox is not higlighted before so sometimes I'm searching all my mailbox for the vanished mail.

Is it possible to select the destination on a button release event ?

The same applies for drag'n'drop from the msg list to the mailbox tree. Or is this an issue which had to be solved on Gtk+ level? I noticed Nautilus doesn't do it either - very irritating if you use MacOS X's Finder frequently!

I think the d'n'd issue depends on the theme - for me the selected mbox is highlighted (see attached screenshot!)

The dng is higlighted for me to, but I've no highlight when I select an item in the scrolling list : click and gone [tm]

--
	- Jean-Luc

oh, plz imagine a DnD-cursor over "lug-wr" - gimp seems to ignore the hardware drawn one :)

cu
/Steffen

--
/"\
\ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign    |  "The best way to predict