Re: Finding new mail & maildir problem

Le 26.01.2004 10:32:39, Peter Bloomfield a écrit :
> On 01/26/2004 12:00:30 PM, Miquel van Smoorenburg wrote:
> [ snip ]
>> Well, a lot of MUAs order the threads by the date of the last
>> message in the thread instead of the first message , so that if a
>> new message comes in in an existing thread the whole thread moves to
>> the top of the list.
>>
>> It would be great if balsa had at least a pref for such behaviour.
>>
>> Mike.
>
> Hi Mike!
>
> Yes, it would--I sometimes resort to a flat view to find a recent
> message in an old thread, then rethread after I've found it, to see
> it in context!

Peter do you think that this would be a big problem to do : I would
think to change the dates compare func to make some special case when
you compare 2 thread roots to take the newest message in thread to give
the date?
Actually enough talk, let me try to come up with a patch to do that ;-)
Bye
Manu