toolbar behaviour in cvs balsa-2-0

Hi,

I tried the cvs-version of Balsa 2.0 yesterday and have to say, i really
like that you backported the new mail-layout from 2.1

But there is a strange things with the toolbars indthe main and compose
windows. Everytime I set them to a vetical layout, the next time I open
that window it's back in the horizontal state. That is a bit annoying
because I always aligned it the other way to better reach the next unread-
button or change identity from the preview-pane or the text-view in the
compose-window. (in 1280x1024 your cursor has to travel long distances ;)

cu
/Steffen

--
 /"\
 \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign    |  "The best way to predict

PGP signature