Re: new header style looking strange with some themes

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 20:46:42, Albrecht Dreß wrote:
> The new header display style looks really nice with the GTK default theme,
> but the result with e.g. AquaX/Meta-Aqua is, well, strange... (see
> screenshot). Maybe it's possible to force the outside border being drawn in
> the text background style instead of the default standard background?

I'm remarkably bad at graphical stuff but the gtk visual element i think most
resembles the header box is the button. However, I'm not exactly sure how to
make it pretty and intutively not a button.

--
Carlos Morgado - chbm(a)ma.ssive.net - http://chbm.net/
0x1FC57F0A FP:0A27 35D3 C448 3641 0573 6876 2A37 4BB2 1FC5 7F0A