Re: "clickable url" needs several clics ...

On 01/10/2004 05:18:16 PM, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using the cvs version of balsa-2-0, but I think the problem
> is the same with the HEAD.
>
> When there is a link in a message, I need to click several
> times before the event is processed.
>
> Sometimes it works at once, somtimes it needs 2 or more
> clicks ..

I've noticed the same--but I think I may be moving the mouse
pointer a pixel or two between pressing the button and releasing
it.  Balsa's code assumes that if you move the pointer, you're
selecting text, not clicking the url.  Try clicking *very*
carefully!