Using Maildir with Balsa

Hi all!

I tried RTFM/A but this particular question though has often been asked
but I could not grasp the replies to those questions.
So I'm asking you this yet again.

I wish to have my mails in Maildir format and the Druid doesn't create
Maildir by default.

I don't have any older Maildirs, so please tell me from start how to
set up Balsa to use only Maildir ?

I've had really bad experience with mbox used with pine so I'd shifted
to webmail but now some where I read that Balsa uses libmutt so has most
of the nice stuff that mutt has.
So I thought I will switch over to Balsa.

Regards,
Ravi Shekhar S