Re: [OT] balsa list processor violates RFC3156
- From: Pawel Salek <pawsa theochem kth se>
- To: Albrecht Dreß <albrecht dress arcor de>
- Cc: Balsa-Liste <balsa-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [OT] balsa list processor violates RFC3156
- Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 15:37:10 +0000
On 2004.02.24 16:24, Albrecht Dreß wrote:
> this is *really* OT, but the balsa list processor violates rfc3156
> when distributing signed messages...
Welcome to the real world! :)
Balsa list manager is (by looking at the headers) mailman-2.0.12 - bugs
can be reported to:
(...checking gpa mailing list...) gpa seems to run X-Mailman-Version:
2.1.2 so probably an upgrade would be sufficient. I guess one should
talk to gnome admins...
] [Thread Prev