Re: Mysterious option

Am 2004.02.21 13:23 schrieb(en) Peter Bloomfield:
> On 02/21/2004 04:53:30 AM, Pawel Salek wrote:
> [ snip ]
>> I would rather do one fo the following:
>>
>> a. add a better help.
>> b. remove at most "edit also headers".
>> c. create "Edit message body with external editor" and "Edit entire
>> message with external editor"
>>
>> I am sure there are more alternatives, too.
>
> I'd be inclined to do (b) but not (c).  Could there ever be a situation
> where we want to make such complicated changes to the headers that it
> requires gedit/vim/emacs?

I like the way mutt does it with streaming To, Cc, Bcc, the Subject and
Reply-To directly to the editor. I think everybody who had at least a
little bit to do with Mails will understand theses 5 additional items
within the real msg. But the clear pro is, that you don't have to first
write the headers in balsa, then go to the editor, write the msg and then
come back to press send. All you have to remind the other way are 3 key-
strokes (open editor, close editor and send msg).

cu
/Steffen

--
/"\
\ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign    |  "The best way to predict

PGP signature