Re: Mysterious option

On 2004.02.21 10:30, Darko Obradovic wrote:
> Am 20.02.2004 00:45 schrieb(en) Carlos Morgado:
> > No. It's there, it works, it doesn't get in the way of anything
> else.
>
> I think I've shown before that it won't "just work(tm)" for most
> users, even worse, it could cost them some time.

I see your point but I do not think the proper solution of the problem
"a function does not work for some people" is the removal of the
functionality - because then this function will work for nobody. I
would rather do one fo the following:

a. add a better help.
b. remove at most "edit also headers".
c. create "Edit message body with external editor" and "Edit entire
message with external editor"

I am sure there are more alternatives, too.

Pawel