imap troubles

Hi all,
I can't seem to set up imap with balsa. I'm trying to add the INBOX
folder. I'm connecting to an IMAPS server and I keep getting the
message "CRAM-MD5 authentication failed."

I'd love to look further into the matter but I don't know what else to
try. This is a problem I've been having ever since I started using
balsa. I've always let it go since I never used my IMAP account, but
I've started using it lately so I wish this feature would work.

Regards,
	Kacper

PS sorry for posting in duplicate previously

PGP signature