Re: UI suggestions

Am 2004.02.01 12:14 schrieb(en) Andreas Schmidt:
> Hi,
>
> I've another wishlist :-)
>
> Selecting messages in the main window could be more convenient if there
> was not only a "Select all" option, but also one to "Invert selection".
> Especially for system mails from cron & friends it would be nice to be
> able to select the one or two messages one wants to keep for further
> review and clean out the hundreds of uninteresting messages that have
> accumulated over time. :-) It would be swell (OT question to the native
> speakers: is that expression still used today?) if that option could be
> reached via the mouse context menu, although it would already help it
> there was just an Edit-menu entry.

I don'T think this would be useful - you can simply select all and then
<shift>-click all the unwanted-msgs

> For the message view, it would be nice to have "View Source" on the
> context menu as well. Sure, there is a keyboard shortcut. But usually,
> just when I want to look at the full headers I forget that it is <ctrl>-
> <v> :-)

Sure it should be somewhere in the menu, but for the time being, you could
put an icon "show all headers" on your toolbar (Prefs->Toolbar)

cu
/Steffen

--
 /"\
 \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign    |  "The best way to predict