Re: [PATCH] Message window options (was: Delete -> open next?)
- From: Pawel Salek <pawsa theochem kth se>
- To: Craig Routledge <webstuff craigroutledge com>
- Cc: Balsa List <balsa-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Message window options (was: Delete -> open next?)
- Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 07:54:54 +0000
On 12/17/2004 01:08:53 AM, Craig Routledge wrote:
I just downloaded the the 2.2.6 source and the patches applied
cleanly for me. However, I didn't run diff from the base
directory when I made the patch. So make sure you cd to
balsa-2.2.6/src and then unpack the tarball and run "patch <
patchfile" there. If it still doesn't apply, let me see the error
BTW, unified (diff -u) format is preferred because it is more immune to
changes in the code nearby and gives some context information.
Should I file an RFE in bugzilla for this patch?
I do not think it is necessary - I think it will get commited latest
tonight unless some last minute objections appear.
] [Thread Prev