Re: Problems with POP3

On 12/12/2004 03:36:11 PM, Ananda Samaddar wrote:
Hello everyone, I'd like to use Balsa as my main client but it has problems checking my Gmail account via POP3. I'm usinf 2.2.6 on Debian Testing. Does anyone have any suggestions of helpful info?

Could you run Balsa from the command line with the option `-d'? The POP3 dialog will be echoed to the console. If you could sanitize it of any sensitive info and send it, the dialog might help track down the problem.

HTH!