Re: reproducable drag crash in balsa

On 12/03/04 18:47:27, Kacper Wysocki wrote:
Hi guys,
I accidentally stumbled across this bug:
compose a new, or reply to an old message. Now drag a message from a mailbox into your message text, and blam! bug is your buddy.

I just had a thought: It would be awesome if this action attached the dragged message, just like a dragged file gets attached. Maybe that's what it was intended to do in the first place?

A little behind my mailing list reads... I hadn't noticed that Albrecht
had found this bug already. Sorry about the noise!

-Kacper