message selection on "next unread"

Cheers all.. I have another thing to add while I flood this list with stuff that's been accumulating for a while:

Up until not so long ago, selecting 'next unread' from a message would also update the selection in the mailbox list window, so one knew which message one was reading. Now, all it does is autoscroll to where the current selection is, and this does not match the message currently being read. Having depended on the previous behavior, what's happening currently is truly messing me up. Why has this been changed?

Keep up the good work,
Kacper