Re: Bug in threading?

On 12/02/2004 01:05:38 AM, Andrew Conkling wrote:
Hi, I'm using 2.2.6 and I noticed that, whether using simple or JWZ threading, if the last message in a folder is a thread, it will not expand in the window. The arrow will change, but scrolling down will not reveal the messages.

Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks,
Andrew Conkling

Hi!

This looks like the behavior that was discussed in the thread:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/balsa-list/2004-September/msg00043.html

I believe its cause is still undetermined ( = "I have no idea how to fix it"!)