odd edit control behavior for To: vs Subject:

RE: Balsa 2.2.5

In short, in a new msg Compose window, why can selected text in the Subject: control be edited just fine with ctrl-x and ctrl-v, but you cannot do the same in the To:, From:, CC: fields?

For example, when I select text in the To: field the selection is turned off as soon as I hit the control key (I am forced to use the Delete key).

Feature or bug?

(apologies if this is documented; I didn't search extensively).

Jerry