Re: cvs head: message number in a box not updated after delete

Le 01.12.2004 02:02:39, Peter Bloomfield a écrit :
On 11/26/2004 08:54:54 AM, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:
Hi,

Hi Jean-Luc!

In the status box, the number of messages in the box is displayed, both total number and the number of unread messages.

If I trash a message or move it to an other box, the total number is not updated.

That's because the message is still there, but marked as deleted. It's still included in the total message count, even though it may be hidden (depending on prefs).

Yes, of course, but it is a bit confusing...
"deleting" it "moves" it to the trash. I thought the numbre in the trash should be increased and the number in the mailbox decreased.

Thanks

Jean-Luc