Re: New messages in a thread show up collapsed

On 08/26/2004 09:25:57 AM, Miquel van Smoorenburg wrote:
On 2004.08.25 15:09, Peter Bloomfield wrote:
[ snip ]

Question: would it make sense also to expand to a new *unread* message, even when "expand mailbox tree on open" is *not* set?

Sounds interesting, but I think that a seperate option is needed for that (auto-expand threads with new mail) otherwise behaviour is different depending on whether you've had a mailbox open for a while or not.

Fair enough--I'll leave that part for more discussion.