I have new mail

Hi All,

Since Balsa 2.2.2 I noticed the behaviour of the new mail notification has changed. If I have a lot of mail (say, 5Meg over 40 mails), it is not uncommon to have the new mail mpopup to apprear three times, once after 17 mail, another after 25, and the last one after 40.

I also get the popup after making a message unread through the Toggle As New Mail option. Both options worked as expected before the upgrade. Any ideas?

Reagrds,
Marco