[Q]: ui for new date filters

	Hi all,
I would like to now code the gui part to handle relative dates for filters. That means now you can either enter absolute dates or "offsets" from the date the filter is run at. Also you should be able to say 1 or several day/ month/ year before today. So my idea would be to leave the two entries as now for the absolute dates, add 2 spinboxes for each offsets, one option menu to choose days/months/years (for now both offsets must have the same unit, is that a problem?) and then a 2 radio buttons to choose between absolute/ relative dates (the useless widgets will get greyed by those). I find it heavy, so hopefully someone will come up with a better idea before I begin to code.
Bye
Manu