Re: list-type message display - different in 2.2 ??

On 08/02/2004 03:23:36 PM, William W. Austin wrote:
I had previously been using several different versions of balsa up through 2.1.17 (at least) and found them to be excellent.

Converting to 2.2, I notice a major difference in how mailing list digests are displayed, and although I have gone through the documentation and the code I have not found out how to change back to the previous format.

Previously when a digest from a mailing list came in, the initial display included (basically) the initial list telling what messages were in the digest, followed by the messages (CONTENT TAB). Going to the MESSAGE PARTS TAB, I could see which ones I was seeing, or could select one of them individually.

However, with 2.2, the initial message display of a digest (CONTENT TAB) (the digest mail from this list is a good example), I get the message header ("Send balsa-list submissions" ... through "When replying, ...", followed by the first message only.

I signed up for digests to see if I can tell what's changed, and I don't see the tabs at all! The Balsa list digest seems to be a single unstructured text message. Can you suggest another example?