list-type message display - different in 2.2 ??

I had previously been using several different versions of balsa up through 2.1.17 (at least) and found them to be excellent.

Converting to 2.2, I notice a major difference in how mailing list digests are displayed, and although I have gone through the documentation and the code I have not found out how to change back to the previous format.

Previously when a digest from a mailing list came in, the initial display included (basically) the initial list telling what messages were in the digest, followed by the messages (CONTENT TAB). Going to the MESSAGE PARTS TAB, I could see which ones I was seeing, or could select one of them individually.

However, with 2.2, the initial message display of a digest (CONTENT TAB) (the digest mail from this list is a good example), I get the message header ("Send balsa-list submissions" ... through "When replying, ...", followed by the first message only.

True I can still go to the MESSAGE PARTS TAB and view the individual messages there, but this is significantly less convenient.

Is there some way to switch this back? I have gone through the preferences tab and have found no way to make the change, so if the info is in the docs I must have missed it (sorry). OTOH, someone I work with has suggested that I use the view source (Message>View Source) but that is serious overkill and not very readable.

(Yes, I know about <CTRL>./<CTRL>,, but that's not what I'm looking for...).

Any suggestions/info would be greatly appreciated - overall I find 2.2 to be significantly more stable than any of the 2.1.x releases :-)

Thanks
--
William W. Austin 			   waustin speakeasy net
"Life is just a phase I'm going through... this time, anyway..."