Re: cvs HEAD, behaviour of "clickable urls"

On 08/08/2004 01:06:21 PM, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:
Hi,

If I click an url, gnome launches epiphany, even If I have chosen galeon as the browser in the preferred applications.

What do you have set up in File Types and Programs (Documents - Worl wide web - http)?

If I right click the url, balsa doesnt allow me to choose an other browser but I have the choice of various (many) editor instead.

That's the popup menu for the widget that's displaying the text-- Balsa doesn't look at the text content to decide what menu to pop up, only the type of widget. Perhaps it should...