Re: Message titles

On 08/01/04 12:05:44, Peter Bloomfield wrote:
[snip]
Unrelated issue: `selected headers' somehow finds itself under
`Encoding', which seems quite inappropriate!  I believe this belongs
on the Message sub-page...but that would make the window taller
again...any thoughts?

As far as I see nothing in 2.0.18 under 'encoding' fits that name,
except maybe the date. A simple fix would be to change it to, eh,
"Message Window", or something more appropriate.

Cheers,
Kacper