Re: another balsa wishlist

On 09/22/03 19:40:30, Willem Riede wrote:
> On 2003.09.22 18:45, Magick wrote:

> If only Balsa wouldn't insist to re-open all mailboxes when I edit
> one
> of
> these! That takes 5 minutes on my pretty fast machine (OK, so I'm a
> pack
> rat and have way too many messages stored, but stil...)

Yes, this is annoying, and happens when you do any sort of editing on
the mailbox list (try creating a new mailbox in balsa!). Balsa even
opens mailboxes that weren't open before. There's just no need. Maybe
the effect isn't noticable if you have few messages in your mailboxes,
or if you keep mailboxes in a format different than mbox(? I don't
know, I only use mbox format myself), but with the amount of mailboxes
I have it takes an annoying 30 seconds to open all of them.

-Kacper