Re: [Q] : could someone report success with filters on reception ?

I must correct my previous report. I verified my settings for filters
and found that I set them awhile ago to act when exiting Balsa instead
of on arriving new mail. Sorry for the misinformation. On the other
hand, from an end-user point of view it looks to me a little confusing
having different filter settings in two separate menus ("Edit" and
"Mailbox"). Apart from the sophistication of the settings, they could
be overlooked by the average end-user (it even happened to me and I
consider myself a little above-average). Anyway, I will file a report
on filters now that I corrected the settings.