Re: [Q] : could someone report success with filters on reception ?

Now that you mention it, I believe is not working upon reception. I
created a filter and a folder both named "balsa" and set the filter to
send messages with "balsa" in the "body" or the "from" sections to move
the message to "balsa" folder but they always remain in the inbox. It
might be the case that I made something wrong setting the filter in the
first place but I don't think so. I am using Balsa 2.0.14 on RedHat 9.