Re: filters?

On 09/17/03 02:35:57, Steffen Klemer wrote:
>> Not here it doesn't. Mailbox>Edit/Add Filters opens up a dialog sure
>> enough, but the "Add" button doesn't do anything. Nothing. Doesn't
>> even give an error message to console.
>
> You first have to create a Rule in Edit->Filters
> A great tutorial is to be found the the Balsa Help (Help->Contents)

Wow, thanks for cluing me in. I was really hoping it wouldn't be
something obvious like that. By the way, what external app does balsa
launch when you select Help>Contents? Reason I ask is it doesn't work
here. (nothing happens). I don't use all of gnome, so I might be
missing the help display application.

Cheers,
	Kacper