 - `From:` field changed, here's example ->

balsa-2.0.14

From: Mario Mikocevic <mario.mikocevic@htnet.hr>
To: balsa-list@gnome.org
Subject: CVS compile problem

balsa-2.1.0

From: mario.mikocevic@htnet.hr
Subject: Re: CVS compile problem
Cc: balsa-list@gnome.org

    what happened to format `Name Surname <e-mail>` ?

 - sorting mailboxes on some criteria is nice but can it be expanded a bit more,
   ie first sort by unread msgs _then_ by the total num of msgs or vice versa ?

thanks for answers,

ps
  I _do_ find balsa the most promising MUA only if we could iron that bugs out

--
here should be signature from my preferences setting