Re: balsa devel branch ?

On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 22:01:41, emmanuel ALLAUD wrote:
> - Improved performance of the messages loading. This
> is one of my requirements for the libmailbox from
> Magick actually. It should enable us to improve
> overall performance for large mailboxes and IMAP.
I hope this weekend to post a demo patch that moves the balsa-index model
thread handling to the mailbox code, so the imap server can do the
threading when supported. Also delaying the fetching of headers to when
they are needed for display.

Bart
--
When a guy says "the last thing I'd wanna do is hurt you" it just means
he's gotta do other things first.

PGP signature