Balsa segfaults using store address feature

Just found that Balsa has started to segfault when trying to store an
address from an incoming message. The segfault occurs immediately after
you press the "OK" or "SAVE" button to store the new address. First
time I see this behavior, although I cannot pinpoint its exact origin
because I don't use this feature very often, so the problem might have
been around before the newest version. I am using Balsa 2.0.14 on
RedHat 9. If more information is needed just let me know.

Francisco