Re: balsa devel branch ?

 --- Carlos Morgado <chbm@chbm.net> a écrit : >
> Hi,
> do we have outstanding 2.0 stuff on queue ? What do
> you guys think about
> branching devel (or balsa-2-0) taking queue from
> magick's patch  ?

Apart some problems of stability (there are still a
few hangs, and crashes I think), I think that the
feature set of 2.0 is satisfactory now. I just need to
send a patch for extending the actions of filters (it
has been asked that filters could alter messages
flags) and implement at last the filters upon exit (I
have been convinced that this feature is really
useful). But this will be done in october at best :(
And anyway it is nothing fundamental, it can really be
done incrementally, so it does not affect a
devel-branch anyway.
So IMHO, devel branch could be launched.
Hmm and a TODO list would be cool, so I begin ;-) :

- Improved performance of the messages loading. This
is one of my requirements for the libmailbox from
Magick actually. It should enable us to improve
overall performance for large mailboxes and IMAP.

- Clean-up of mailbox GUI issues (I have looked at
this code and there are too many places where we set
the style of a mailbox, alot of redundancy also IIRC.

Bye
Manu