Re: notebook tab w/ tooltip question

Am 03.09.03 15:28 schrieb(en) Carlos Morgado:
> About the theme, industrial doesn't show any diference. What did it look
> like before for you ? the whole label was blue-selected ?

Yes, see below... The strange thing is that adding the event box caused
the difference. The horizontal lines come from a default background image
file, whereas the blue gradient for the notebook tab come from other png
files. There is a complete notebook section in the gtkrc for this theme.
The theme is called "AquaX" btw, but I don't remember where I got it
from...

I tried some stupid things with the code in balsa_notebook_label_new():

* Add one more hbox, put the event box into the hbox, and return the hbox:
get the horizontal lines;

* add one more hbox, but omit the event box completely (so add "box"
directly): correct display.

So for me this looks like adding the event box in the notebook tab causes
gtk to switch the notebook tab contents to the default background. If this
is the same like the tab background in your theme, you will not see any
difference, though.

Cheers, Albrecht.

 Albrecht Dreß  -  Johanna-Kirchner-Straße 13  -  D-53123 Bonn (Germany)
       Phone (+49) 228 6199571  -  mailto:albrecht.dress@arcor.de

AquaX.png

PGP signature