Re: notebook tab w/ tooltip question

On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 13:56:00, Albrecht Dreß wrote:
> The mailbox notebook tab with the mailbox name in the tooltip is a real
> improvement, but adding the event box apparently uglifies the apperance of
> the label for my gtk theme (MacOS X/Aqua like, on gtk+-2.2.2, see image
> below). Is there any way to fix this, or is this a gtk/theme bug?

This is just one of those annoying things, I tried a number of stupid hacks
(like trying to make the label sensible of applying the tooltip to the
notebook container of the label but no go) till I googled a message from
Havoc saying "you need to add an eventbox" and gave up.
About the theme, industrial doesn't show any diference. What did it look like
before for you ? the whole label was blue-selected ? i wonder if we make the
eventbox accept focus ...

--
Carlos Morgado - chbm(a)ma.ssive.net - http://chbm.net/
0x1FC57F0A FP:0A27 35D3 C448 3641 0573 6876 2A37 4BB2 1FC5 7F0A