Compile weirdness

    Hi all,
I finally managed to setup a box, and to get back in balsa business I
must first... compile it!
I have a problem which seems to be related to libtool. The very last
step (ie linking of balsa executable) fails because ld does not find
libltdl. But I have it (I checked it is in the ld.so.conf paths), so
there is certainly something strange happening here. This is on a
Mandrake 9.2.
If someone has a clue (or can share his bad experience with me ;-) that
would be great. I also plan to try to compile HEAD, is there any special
requirements (eg gpgme version?).
Thanks
Bye
Manu