Inbox

I just installed balsa-2.0.15 on my debian-sid system and I have this
little problem that when I check my mail (pop) the mail downloads
into /var/mail/zeke. That's fine so far since the Inbox in balsa points
to it, but when I move them to trash and empty trash they are still
in /var/mail/zeke so I have to run sylpheed-claws to remove the mail
from my system.
Otherwise I'm quite impressed with balsa and I hope someone can help me
solve this.
Regards Zeke

--
Cattle die, kinsmen die, thyself too soon must die,
     but one thing never, I ween, will die,