Re: First-time druid running again; filters lost

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 12:26:28, Francisco Ortiz Santini wrote:

> my .balsa profile and the filters are there. So the question is: a) what
> caused this behavior in the first place; b) should I edit my .balsa profile

bad (no) locking of .gnome/balsa. It's pretty much a design problem and a
gnome bug simultaneously. My guess is you closed both windows at the same
time :\
This is one good argument to move the config stuff to gconf.

> somehow so to recover my filters or simply delete them; and c) should I
> leave the .balsa profile as it is and recreate the filters using the
> filters utility?

At this point, it's pretty much lost :\ If you exit the druid in the first
page it doesn't overwrite anything, if you go all the way it overwrites any
existing file with a fresh config.

--
Carlos Morgado - chbm(a)ma.ssive.net - http://chbm.net/
0x1FC57F0A FP:0A27 35D3 C448 3641 0573 6876 2A37 4BB2 1FC5 7F0A