Re: quote colors

Le 19.11.2003 22:36:41, Darko Obradovic a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Some reaction from the maintainers to this would be nice,
> suggestions, acceptance or rejection. I'm using the patch for more
> than two weeks now, and it's working good.
>
> Are these kind of patches menat to go to Bugzilla instead? Problem
> here is, that bugzilla looks quite unorganized and the list worked
> much better in the past.

I think that right now HEAD is getting all the attention, so I would
advise you to put your patch on bugzilla (actually there is another
about gpg that waits there, and a small patch of mine also, though I
did not even bother to put it on bugzilla.
Perhaps should we organize a 2 days "patches for 2-0 branch" ;-)
Bye
Manu

PGP signature