Re: Balsa and pgp !?

second e-mail with some new could be interesting info ->

On 11.11.2003 10:26:17, wrote:
> > every time when I got an e-mail with pgp signature I get ->
> >
> > TODO: part_info_init_application
> >
> > what can be done to remedy this ?
> I think there are two possibilities:
> * your balsa binary has been built without gpg/pgp support;

Ok, I rebuilt balsa and it does display and _use_ pgp keys just fine (nice red and yellow padlock icons :)

> * the format of the received message violates the relevant standards.

Checkout this message pls ->

this one still produces TODO: line ..

Mario Mikocevic (Mozgy)
mozgy at hinet dot hr
It's never too late to have a good childhood!
      The older you are, the better the toys!
My favourite FUBAR ...