Re: Balsa and pgp !?

Hi,

second e-mail with some new could be interesting info ->

On 11.11.2003 10:26:17, albrecht.dress@arcor.de wrote:
> > every time when I got an e-mail with pgp signature I get ->
> >
> > TODO: part_info_init_application
> >
> > what can be done to remedy this ?
>
> I think there are two possibilities:
>
> * your balsa binary has been built without gpg/pgp support;

Ok, I rebuilt balsa and it does display and _use_ pgp keys just fine (nice red and yellow padlock icons :)

> * the format of the received message violates the relevant standards.

Checkout this message pls ->

http://groups.google.com/groups?dq=&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&group=mailing.www.horde-imp&selm=boplhe%241u62%241%40FreeBSD.csie.NCTU.edu.tw

this one still produces TODO: line ..

TIA,