small font balsa_2.0.3-1

Hello Balsa-developers!

First, compliments on this great e-mail program.

One thing I can't configure-out.. some incoming e-mail, I think those
from hotmail-addresses, use some kind of html-coding that makes the
fonts extremely small. I showed my wife the view source work around,
but I guess there should be a manner to do this the official way

Any hints appreaciated. Please respond to my mail-address as well as
to the list. I have not subscribed. Sorry.

Gijs Hillenius
Netherlands